Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Parent Pampering

 One Sunday, the girls prepared something very special for us, a 'Fashie BYooty SPO' (a.k.a. Fashion Beauty Spa)!
They spent a fair amount of time organizing it so that it could be just right.
 Included in the package was them applying lip gloss on us, doing our hair fancy, painting our nails, accessorizing us, giving us a back scratch/massage (per my request), resting on a comfortable bed while drinking 'spring water' from water bottles.  Snacks were also provided.  And let me just say that the service was AMAZING!!!
The Pampered Mom

The Pampered Dad
(a.k.a. The Really Good Sport)

2 comments:

  1. So sweet. Your family is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look absolutely Gorgeous!!! :) I love your darling little girls and the fun ideas they come up with! And...Barb, you are talented; I don't think I'd ever be able to cut my Paisley's hair. It would turn out horrid! You did amazing! I've been thinking of you a lot lately. My ward is doing a "strut you stuff" night, or a talent show, and I was thinking of being super brave and singing. I always felt most confident when singing with you! I was thinking of all the songs we sang together and the trouble we got in for wearing veils! I keep singing Marizy Dotes around my house! It's just not the same without my Barb singing along! (And your sweet Grandma playing the piano for us!) I just love ya Barb! You have made so many lasting memories in my life!

    ReplyDelete