Here is some small fall stuff that I want to remember!
Jed got to ride on this adorable rocking horse and we got a guest bedroom set from Jared's boss and his wife. So, come one and all to visit us, since we have a bed for you to sleep on and a horse for you to ride on (he he...well, maybe for your kids to ride on)!For one of our art classes, I had the girls design their socks for crazy sock day. What also was crazy was how much time it took to handstitch all four of the socks. I am slow at just about everything I do, so no major surprise there!
Em is loving whole apples! I should give them to her more!
I am fairly positive that I broke my big toe. Check out how swollen and unbendable it was in comparison! It also got bruised on the bottom and top. I am glad that I can walk pain free again, but it does get a little achey once in a while even now. The Sunday after this happened, I was giving a talk in church and tried to hide my hobble as best as I could when I walked up to the mic;o)
While I do have acne scars elsewhere, these are not those;o) I was sitting at the computer, and realized that I was being poked in the face with something by my almost 3 year old Jed. I looked over and saw it was with an open marker. Silly kid!!! I am super happy that it was a washable marker!
For doing something else naughty, Jed got sent to the stairs for timeout. I kind of forgot that he was there in one of my wonderful mom moments (ha ha...or not)! I wondered why he hadn't made a fuss or sneaked out, so I went to the stairs with Emmy to find this, my sweet boy asleep!
Unfortunately, I had to wake him up, since I noticed he was stinky. Otherwise, I would have let him stay in his peaceful, but questionably comfortable, slumber for a bit longer ;o)
Older sisters are not cool sometimes! Right, Jed?






No comments:
Post a Comment